Please make the check payable to Institute of International Education, and send it to:
Attn: IIE Higher Education Fairs. Institute of International Education
1400 K Street NW. Suite 700. Washington D.C. 20005
You can pay online via credit card.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details to pay via wire transfer.
IMPORTANT: If paying by wire transfer, please ensure that you allow for bank charges and other related fees, so that the total due amount is received by IIE. Charges vary from bank to bank; please check with your bank regarding wire transfer charges if you require more information.
You should email email@example.com if you wish to cancel your registration. IIE will arrange refund according to the following cancellation policy:
1) Registrant Cancellation Refund:
- 70% if cancelled or on before July 18, 2014
- 50% if cancelled between July 19 and August 15, 2014
- 0% on or after August 16, 2014
2) Fair Organizer Cancellation Refund:
- Fair organizer reserves the right to cancel fairs due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In that event fair organizer will refund the full invoice amount less a processing fee of $75 per registration.
3) Late Payment Late Payment:
- Payment deadline is September 1st.
- Payments not received by the deadline will incur an additional fee of $75
- Fair organizer reserves the right to deny access to fairs if payment has not been received by the day of the fair
- If payment has not been made at the time of cancellation, IIE will bill institutions based on this refund policy.
- IIE will strictly enforce this cancellation policy with all cancellation requests, with no exceptions.
- Once you submit your online-registration the cancellation policy applies.
- IIE considers all registrations as complete and final and does not accept “provisional” or “unconfirmed” registration.
- It is your responsibility to have your travel plan confirmed before completing the online-registration.