The Colombia and Morocco programs are open exclusively to accredited U.S. colleges and universities. IIE especially invites institutions who are relatively new to international activities or may have less installed capacity in international education. IIE is committed to partnering with minority serving institutions and community colleges, for information on special pricing opportunities please contact us. Institutions must demonstrate a commitment to pursue international linkages.
If selected, participating campuses agree to the following:
- Form an on-campus task force of faculty/administrators that will work on prospective partnerships with institutions in the partner country
- Conduct an institution-wide inventory of activities pertaining to the partner country
- Develop a strategic plan focused on partnership with the country
- Participate in multiple Partnership Program webinars
- Attend a one-week study tour in the partner country. All in-country expenses will be covered by the program, but participants are responsible for covering their international airfare and visa costs
- Share best practices with other campuses participating in the Partnership Program
For information about the IIE Partnership Program, please contact email@example.com.