Undergraduate students, please find important materials for all aspects of the Brazil Scientific Mobility Program in the sections below. It is important to read all policies and instructions carefully, and complete any forms as appropriate. Please also be certain to submit the forms as indicated in the instructions. The process for completing and submitting each form is different.
- Proof of Enrollment Student Service Portal Instructions (349 KB, PDF)—All BSMP students are required to request and submit Proof of Enrollment at the beginning of each academic term.
- Transcript Student Service Portal Instructions (302 KB, PDF)—All BSMP students are required to request and submit a transcript at the end of each academic term.
- Student Initial Enrollment Report—Intensive English students must submit this form early in their program as verification of their full-time IEP course enrollment.
- Student Mid-Program Report—Intensive English students must submit this form as verification of their program progress and good academic standing in their program.
- BSMP Grant Policies (294 KB, PDF)—All BSMP students should review the financial policies, updated as of Februrary 2015.
- Bank Authorization (EFT) Form (169 KB, PDF)—For students who need to update their U.S. bank account information on file at IIE.
- W-9 Form (84 KB, PDF)—This form must be completed by vendors (e.g., universities, property management companies, student catering services) seeking payment for approved program expenses.
- Summer 2014 Policy Summary (244 KB, PDF)—All BSMP students should review the Summer 2014 policy, updated as of April 2014.
- Taxes Handout (356 KB, PDF)—IIE is not contracted to assist with taxes, but has created a handout with useful information.
- Health Insurance Student Service Portal Instructions (400 KB, PDF)
- CISI Create Account Instructions (1.54 MB, PDF)
- Travel Validation Form (562 KB, PDF)—If you plan to travel outside the U.S. (including Canada and Mexico) during your Program, this form must be completed and sent to IIE for approval.
- Form DS-2019 Reissue Request (497 KB, PDF)—If your DS-2019 was lost, stolen, or damaged, complete this form and submit it to your Student Relations Officer.
- Employment Policy (137 KB, PDF)
- Employment Authorization Form (76 KB, PDF)
- Academic Training Policies (239 KB, PDF)
- How to Request Approval for Full-time AT (1.58 MB, PDF)
- Beginning of AT: AT Verification (711 KB, PDF)
- End of AT: AT Evaluation Survey Instructions (513 KB, PDF)
- Early Departure Policies (210 KB, PDF)