*Please note that new scholarship opportunities in the U.S. under Fulbright-IIE are currently suspended.
Eligibility Requirements for the Mestrado Profissional nos EUA (Master's Degree in Applied Sciences) Program
- Must be a citizen of Brazil.
- Must show proof of having completed a bachelor’s degree after 1998 or the intention to complete a bachelor’s degree on or before August 2014.
- Must complete the Mestrado Profissional nos EUA application including:
- the study objective essay
- the personal statement essay
- present copies of all post-secondary academic transcripts, with English translations when necessary
- three original letters of recommendation
- Must present a minimum IBT TOEFL score report of 79 or IELTS score report of 6.5 for test(s) taken within the past two (2) years.
- Must present a GRE General exam score report with a minimum quantitative score of 680 (for exams taken before August 2011) or quantitative score of 153 (for exams taken on or after August 2011) and a minimum analytical writing score of 3.0. GRE exams are valid for five (5) years.
*Note: For all TOEFL and GRE exams, IIE’s institutional code is 2326. CAPES' code is 9377. For IELTS, select the Institute of International Education from the ‘Professional Bodies’ listing.
The application deadline has passed.
Access the online application