- Spring 2014 (March) Long Term English Students must review the BSMP Financial Policies and submit the Student Financial Report Form by April 18, 2014.
- Spring 2014 (January) Academic Students must review the BSMP Financial Policies and submit the Bank Authorization (EFT) Form in April 2014. Summer 2014 stipends cannot be distributed to students who do not submit the Bank Authorization (EFT) Form.
- All students should review the updated BSMP Financial Policies at the start of each term to ensure timely payment of stipends and invoices associated with student accounts.
The BSMP Financial Policies describe which students are eligible to receive stipends in Summer 2014. All students are required to keep their bank information up to date with IIE. If your bank information changes, please submit a new Bank Authorization (EFT) Form. Stipends distributed to outdated/closed bank accounts cannot be retrieved directly by IIE.
Summer stipends will not be distributed to students who have not submitted a Bank Authorization (EFT) Form or a Student Financial Report Form (for students who began the program in March 2014 or later).
Contacting IIE Regarding Financial Issues
The BSMP Financial Policies recommend IIE contacts by subject area. Once you have identified the appropriate IIE contact, please follow the guidance below when sending your email to IIE.
In the subject line of your email, please select the appropriate option below:
- App Fees: Use for questions about application fees; provide a link to the payment website and your login information in the body of your email if IIE must process a payment on your behalf.
- Spring Tuition, Summer Tuition, Fall Tuition, or Winter Tuition: Use to indicate the specific term if you have a tuition-related question.
- Financial Confirmation: Use if your U.S. Host Institution or housing provider requires a letter of financial support or a document stating you are a sponsored student.
- Housing: Use if you have general questions about housing (unrelated to a financial guarantee) or need a “Lease Side Letter”.
- Meal: Use if you have a question about meal plans.
- Reimbursement: Use if you have questions about a reimbursement.
- Stipend: Use if you have questions regarding the stipends administered by IIE.
In the body of your email, please provide your information in the format below:
- IIE ID Number:
- Current U.S. Host Institution:
- Current U.S. Host Institution Student ID Number:
- Term (Spring/Fall/Summer) and Year You Started the Program:
- Question/reason for your email: Please keep your email brief.